Sunday, December 28, 2008

Diet day 3

Well the diet says that you will notice a change in your bowel movements on day 3 and may want to have some fibre.  I noticed it yesterday but forgot to pick-up fibre at the grocery store. I did however, invest in a scale, it has tabs around the dial that I love I used them to mark my start weight, current weight and target weight so I can watch my progress.  I think the more it is in my face the more successful I will be.

The baked potato last night was delicious and needed as I just couldn't get full.  The potato did the trick.  Instead of butter though I used fat free sour cream (my preference).  Yesterday was nice though I was really ready for some veggies.  I made a honey mustard veggie dip (fat free)  and I made a little stir fry, I used a non stick pan and no oil.  

I took my measurements today with a measuring tape.. I need to get one meant for bodies.. pretty depressing.  I have found it really hard to reinvent myself it adds to the grief of losing my husband but I need to do it for my baby and I would like to do it before his first birthday so he doesn't have any memories of mommy not being able to keep up.

I signed up today for a contest to carry the olympic torch part of the way.  If I am accepted wouldn't that be awesome motivation?

No comments: