Wednesday, January 7, 2009

So much has happened

So it has been a hard week trying to find solutions as I am not ready to return to work.  Thankfully an option of medical leave has presented itself and I can relax a little and maybe get some sleep tonight.
I went and spent the day at my sister's yesterday it was great to work out with someone and on some different equipment.  I think it should be a weekly event.  However, I can't eat there, she made pasta and my gall bladder gave me pain for hours and hours after.  
I am looking into an open adoption of my great niece.. she would be a beautiful addition to our family.
Finally we are looking into a family recharge vacation before I have to return to work.. considering Turks and Caicos or St. Lucia.. leaning toward St. Lucia.. any tips?

No comments: